|SETTING UP ACCOUNTS
ART Summer Assignments » Setting up Accounts
Here's how to
Set up Your Accounts
First, join your CLASS BLAST for the art class you are taking when school starts. To this number 81010 text this message:
@apdr (for AP Drawing)
@papart2 (for Pre-AP Art 2)
Next, set up your Art Blog.
Now, set up your PICASAWEB.com account.
- Go to www.blogger.com to create your free blog for your AP Studio Art class.
- Name your blog. If possible, put your name in the title. For example, something straight forward like Annie’s AP Art or something catchy like Tracy’s Terrific Talent. Of course, you are a creative type and may use a clever title for your art blog if you wish. Keep in mind that you will probably be using this blog for all of your LHS AP Studio Art classes in the future.
- Pick a template to use or create your own. This is your art site, so be creative. Also be aware of design elements and make sure your blog is easy to view and read.
- Email your blog address to Ms. Fallon at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- You are also expected to follow and comment on your classmates’ blogs. The list of your peers’ blogs can be found here. (no password required)
- Go to picasaweb.google.com to create your free Picasa Web account for your AP Studio Art class.
- Name your account. Keep in mind that you will probably be using this picasa web account for all of your LHS AP Studio Art classes in the future.
- Upload your images as you take them. Edit and cull your photos before you add them to picasaweb.google.com. Be selective. Show us your best.
- Add your address to the form here. Or, if you are having problems, email your Picasa Web address to Ms. Fallon at email@example.com.
1) Website: libertyeyeschool.com
2) Go to Summer assignments in left column
3) Click on the class you are taking next year
LIBERTY HIGH SCHOOL - Frisco ISD
15250 Rolater Road
Frisco, TEXAS 75035
(469) 633-5855 x 25897